Local Offer Information
1. What arrangements are in place for review meetings for students with Statements or Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans?
- An invite to all parties involved with the students (Learning Support Manager, Inclusion Manager, Assistant SENCO, parents, carers, teaching assistant, careers advisors, social workers, educational psychologist)
- Review of the Statement/EHC Plan annually, as a minimum
- Review meeting held in a convenient location at a mutually convenient time
- Ensuring parents/carers are aware of support available to them
2. What arrangements are in place for students with other Special Educational Needs support needs?
- In-class support from a teaching assistant
- Interventions and small group work according to need
- Smaller class sizes
- Additional reading sessions
- Academic mentoring via form tutor
- Educational psychologist support